Effective Date: 6 Sept, 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using the ALZARINA online store (“the Store”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Store.
2. User Accounts
- You may create a user account on our Store, and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information.
- You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information when creating your account.
- You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
3. User-Generated Content
- Users can create and/or upload content to the Store, including but not limited to text and images.
- You are solely responsible for the content you create and/or upload, and it must comply with our Content Guidelines.
- We reserve the right to remove or modify any user-generated content that violates our guidelines or is deemed inappropriate at our discretion.
- Users may purchase goods, products, and items from the Store.
- All purchases are subject to our Shipping and Return Policies, which can be found at alzarina.com/refund-returns.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, and we are not responsible for any discrepancies in pricing or product availability.
5. Feedback and Suggestions
- We welcome and encourage user feedback and suggestions regarding the Store and its features.
- By providing feedback or suggestions, you grant us the right to use, implement, and modify your ideas without any obligation to compensate you.
6. Promotions, Contests, and Sweepstakes
From time to time, we may offer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or other special events.
Participation in these events is subject to specific rules and guidelines, which will be provided separately for each event.
7. Contact Information
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to the Store at our discretion, without notice, for any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and any changes will be effective upon posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Store.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to stay informed of any changes.
11. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed following the laws of the United Kingdom.
By using the ALZARINA online store, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the provided contact information.